There's a lot that I need to cover!!
- Robbie's got his 8th tooth already. He had a couple of cranky days and ther
e was a couple of nights where he was woken up here and there... but nothing that the teething tablets couldn't handle!
- He's trying so hard to speak. I was baking some cookies and gave him an arrowroot to keep his little hand occupied while I put the cookies into the oven and I kept sounding out the word "cookie" and he answered back with "ck ck". He ran off to go watch his show and came back a couple minutes later and asked me for a "ck ck", I tried to get him to finish the word but he started throwing a temper tantrum because I wasn't giving him the cookie. Bottle is "bah bah".
- We took Robbie to the Olive Garden for his first dining experience (we've gone for breakfast/brunch but never for dinner) He did very well! He was so excited to have his own cup with a straw. He had a bunch of tomatoes from the salads, an entire bread stick, chicken parm, fettuccine alfredo, and spaghetti! It was a great experience and we'll definitely be making a trip back there in the future.
- We're eliminating the afternoon bottle! Woohoo! After his lunch he was lying down on Pooh Bear and was quite happy watching the news (which he'd never do if he was well rested). So I picked him up & rocked with him and he fell asleep. So I took him to his room and laid him down & he fell asleep! We've been doing this for close to a week with great success... this gives me hope that we'll be successful at eliminating the night bottle!


No comments:
Post a Comment