"Persistence pays off"
Yesterday Robbie and I had a great day. We spent most of the morning in the tub (I decided to hop in with him for the first time) going over our ABC's (he can get to J) his annunciation is phenomenal! We were colouring on each other and he loved colouring all over the baby belly and burst out into giggles when he shoved the crayon into my belly button.
He's lseems to be a happier toddler now. This morning he asked for a banana and I told him as soon as we changed his bum he'd get a banana "ok" he replies and proceeds to go into his room and lie down! Am I dreaming? Pinch me!! He didn't run away from me, he didn't say no, he didn't put up any fight at all!!!! And get this... after we put his new diaper on he reached for his jeans and put them on all by himself! Granted, they were backwards... but he was able to get his legs in and pull the pants up ALL BY HIMSELF! The snap was a little tricky so I guided him, but he put his pants on all by himself... and without a struggle too!
What a great start to my day!


No comments:
Post a Comment