Story Time!
I'm busy cleaning up the house and trying to put away all the gifts, Colin's working away on his computer and Robbie was in his room playing with his new toys. After several minutes I realize Robbie wasn't making any noise, so Colin goes in to check on him. "Heather, come see this! He put himself to bed!". We're both awww'ing over his cuteness. I see his little legs hanging out of the bed so I go to cover them up and as I pull the sheets over his feet his little head pops up..... it's COVERED in chocolate! He went underneath the tree, picked up a tin of chocolates my girl friend had made for us, went to his bedroom and hid under the covers because he knows he's not suppose to have it. It was all over his linens, his face, his legs (he was in a diaper and shirt) and hands. He looked at us and all he could say was "no eat chocolate".


1 comment:
You can't blame this on me. I gave Robbie licence to get all of the minature marshmallows he wanted whenever. Mommy made the chocolate available...I have never seen Robbie near chocolate. Case closed.
Post a Comment