Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This Morning


Robbie woke up in great spirits (probably because he knew he was going to April's and then Nan was going to come visit). He pooped in his pull up and told me right away "uh oh, Robbie pooped. Poop goes in potty, Mommy!"
We got him dressed, went on the potty and then we could hear Lana waking. We ran up the stairs to go get her and he ran right up to her crib and asked me to pick him up. We both looked into her crib and started talking to her. He would repeat every single word I was saying to her, like a parrot. As soon as I picked her up he asked me (in a VERY polite way) if he could hold Lana. He sat in her rocking chair and I put Lana in his arms. The two of them looked at each other and giggled and he kept on saying that she was "so silly" and "SO funny", he wanted to read her Good Night Moon book to her but I had to intervene for a diaper change and feeding. I promised him that after she ate he could hold her again. He didn't forget the promise, right after the feeding he asked if it was his turn to hold her... what a sweet little man!
Here's a picture of my two kiddies... I love them so much and I'm SO proud of both of them.

No comments: