Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nice try, Sly.

Soup and sandwiches were on the menu tonight. Robbie objects to the meal plan and I pretty much told him to suck it up. All the sudden he's whinning non-stop about how much his belly hurts, I told him it's because his belly's hungry - eat up! He's sitting at the table and he's got this quiet whine and he's waiting for me to acknowledge him so that he can complain some more. I told him he can leave the table if he's going to be that way. He runs to the bathroom saying "I'm going to get sick" so Colin follows him to the bathroom. He flips up the toilet seat and pretends to throw-up (by coughing) then he runs out of the bathroom telling me that he got sick and that he wanted to watch movie.

The little bugger!

No comments: