Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Buddah

Robbie is a proud owner of a little gold Buddah figurine. How he got it is a whole story in itself so for now I'll stick to this tale. I was unpacking my purse and his little Buddah was in there, I asked him to put it downstairs on his bedside table. We had a conversation about why it needs to go into his room and I explained to him about the magic powers of the Buddha belly. I told him that if he rubs Buddah's belly and make a wish, sometimes it comes true. Then I had to explain to him what a wish meant.

So that night while Colin's reading Robbie's bed time story he interupts with:
"Daddy - wait! Wait." He reaches over, rubs the Buddah belly and says "I want ice cream".

He interupted Colin and the story because he had to wish for ice cream.

No comments: