Don't you just want to scoop him up and give him a giant "dino hug"?
This morning he was in my bedroom as I was getting dressed and he noticed a picture on our night stand, out convo went something like this:
RW - this is my mommy and daddy
me - you bet. That's our wedding picture
RW - where am I?
me - you weren't born yet.
RW - I want a wedding
me - weddings are for adults, hun.
RW - oh
me - Auntie Alison and Uncle Steve are having a wedding! We're going on a long plane ride to a special place for their wedding
RW - and Robbie will be in Auntie Alisons wedding pictures?
me - of course!
RW - (big smiles) okay mommy.
He insisted on having a "squirt" of Daddy's cologne and some spray for some spikey hair for a day of fun at Lisa's.



No comments:
Post a Comment