Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, August 16, 2010

4yr Stats

We saw our Paediatrician for RW's 4 yr check up. He looks to be in perfect health, says the Dr. I mentioned Lana's current health issues so he was pretty thorough in his check-up. He's 41 lbs and 40.3 inches!
I talked to him about our trip to the Dominican that's coming up (in 86 days... but who's counting :P ) and he gave me a card to a private clinic which can advise us on all the current immunizations. He said we may all need to get Malaria shots.

On to another update - Preschool. We're moving RW to another preschool, for the last time (asuming they like us in our interview). Our first choice (Northeast Christian School) decided to open up a couple more classes! With this preschool he will make friends that will last with him for years (hopefully) as the preschool, kindergarden and grade one's are all in one wing of the school which goes up to.... grade 9 I believe. I'm in the process of getting a criminal check so that I can hopefully help out the teacher on some days!

No comments: