Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Punta Cana Video's

I'm still working on a couple of things but here's a couple of video's





I went zip lining with a bunch of people from our group. It was AMAZING, I was sooooo scared but after that first line was done it was a breeze. What a way to enjoy the amazing landscape of the Dominican



and then I was lucky enough to go Deep Sea Fishing with people that came down for Alison's wedding. I've never fished in my life but after this experience I'd definitely want to do it again!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great videos of:
the zip line, where from all reports you were the loudest, most excited star there; and
the fishing trip, where again you were the most excited and focused of the group on that boat that day.
Loved them both dear: well done.

I thought Colin's survivor and the coconut video was hilarious. How many days would he survive? Robbie made good decisions to not concentrate on his Daddy's coconut failure.

Great work dear