WOOOOHOOO! HOLLY COW!
He slept the entire night without any issues! Not one! I'm completely shocked. No issues with rolling out, no issues with waking up and playing with his toys.... my only tiny problem is that it's 8:28 and we are usually out the door at this time on our way to Patty's! He must be having a good sleep!!
I was a nervous wreck last night, I had the monitor to its highest setting and was listening for the tiniest of sounds worrying that my child was waking in the middle of the night to play with his toys!
My next problem is time outs, now that I don't have a crib - where do I put him? I think I might hit Ikea again and pick up a cheap circular mat. I think out of everything, this will be the trickiest thing to transition to.


No comments:
Post a Comment