Auntie Alison came to visit us on Tuesday night & we had such a
good time. He got such a kick out of her- she was chasing him, he was chasing her, she was doing the worm (yes... the worm!) for him, they had screaming matches and she got to stay for Robbie's bed time bath! He gets such a kick out of her and he's always laughing so hard (hard enough that sometimes he forgets to take a step and ends up tripping over himself). He can't wait to see her again tomorrow at the wedding!
We've been having some issues with Robbie when it comes to sleeping, he's waking up earlier than usual ( ~5:30am) and is screaming at the top of his lungs. Usually, when
he wakes up before 6 I let him entertain himself in his crib because it's just too early to start his day, by the end of the day he's NOT a happy camper, but because he's been waking up & screaming I've been getting up with him. He doesn't seem to hurt and isn't overly hungry.... perhaps it's separation anxiety? Last night when I went to work Robbie was still sleeping, once he woke up Colin went to go get him & he wouldn't stop crying. Colin tried Tylenol, food, bottle, etc nothing was working. I told Colin to take him for a walk & if he doesn't calm down then I'd come back home. Thankfully he didn't cry again.
Today it's suppose to get up to 31 degrees! I'm going to get Robbie all suited up when he wakes up from his nap & I'm going to take him to an outdoor wadding pool! WOOHOO!


No comments:
Post a Comment