We had a major break through yesterday (well... for me at least) I took Robbie to the mall yesterday to pick up a little shirt for the Stampede parade & had to get a couple odds 'n ends. He w
as good for the first 30mins but then started to get antsy like he always does. Instead of giving him toy after toy to play with I put 3 Cheerios on the tray of the stroller and he was happier than a pig in mud! He sat back & nibbled on the Cheerios while watching everyone go by, it made my life SO much easier!! I picked up some Gerber Graduates while we were out, he loves these finger foods! They're little puffed wheat's in the shape of stars that are naturally flavoured with apples & strawberries (yumm!) We've also ditched the plain yogurt while adding fruit to it... we found this yogurt that's made specifically for babies called "lil ones" It's so convenient, they're all individually packaged which makes travelling that much easier!
We're meeting up with Auntie Alison tomorrow to watch the Stampede Parade, you have no idea how excited I am to see my little guy watch the parade. All the bands, horses, cars, etc... he's going to be in heaven! Colin's going to go down town before us so that he can get a good spot on the curb (it's a first come first serve basis) and I'll stay here with Robbie until he gets up from his first nap. The parade doesn't start until 9 and Colin's planning on setting up camp 1/2 through the parade, so we shouldn't miss much of the parade at all.
With all this warm weather we're having I thought I'd bring out his little baby pool that I bought for him. I'm really pleased with it, there's inflatable butterflies that are held on by Velcro that Robbie can pull off and play with and there's inflatable mushrooms that can be pulled out & he can play with those as well. No need for bath toys!


No comments:
Post a Comment