Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

We're back to normal!

Look at those lashes!!

I've got my happy little baby back again!!
He's back to napping twice a day, he must do the same kind of the that Cousin Kailey does. When a tooth is pushing through it disrupts their sleeping schedule.


Look at those chompers!!!! He's discovered a new sound, he clicks his tongue now. It's almost like my little baby is trotting as he walks through the house, we're always able to find him with the clicking.





I'm currently on the hunt for a new caregiver. Angela (the old nanny) wasn't able to do Mondays any more & asked if there were any other days she could watch him. Unfortunately they really need me to work Mondays for the next couple of months. So we're on the hunt! I don't have any doubt that we'll find someone else, when we were originally looking for someone I received a lot of replies, so I'm hoping I get the same kind of feed back again.

I was just looking at the calendar and October is going to be a crazy month for us:
Oct 8 = Thanksgiving
Oct 9 = Robbie's surgery
Oct 16= My Grandmother is flying in from Ontario and will finally get to meet her Great Grandson
Oct 23= Kailey's birthday
Oct 27 = Kailey's birthday party
Oct 31 = HALLOWEEN!!!


Did I miss anything? Phew!


I'm in the process of planning Halloween for Robbie. I'm unsure if we'll be going trick or treating... but I think we'll make a stop by Grammie & Grampie's house as well as Auntie Alison's place!

No comments: