Now that's he's been up for longer periods of time we've opted to take him out for a change of scenery (and to avoid temper tantrums). The mall is our new best friend! He has such a great time walking around and going into all the different stores and showing everyone his big smile with all of his teeth. It tuckers him out and I get to do some window shopping!
Speaking of teeth... he's figured out how to use them - on me! We've been wrestling a lot lately and he's bitten me twice with these new chompers!! OUCH! As soon as he bit me I started pouting and pretended to cry and he could tell that I was sad, hopefully he'll remember that biting hurts.
Story time:
This morning after I tried to put Robbie down for a nap (where he refused to go to sleep) I was starving s
o I was making myself some toast, I had let him out of my sight for a couple of minutes while I buttered my toast & then I quickly went looking for him. I went into our bedroom.... nope, not there. Maybe he's in the closet.... nope, not there. I slowly open our bathroom door and there's my little monkey sitting on the floor with hundreds of Q-Tips la
ying all around him. I wanted to laugh so bad but I wanted him to know that what he did was wrong, so I turned around and let out a giggle and a smile and quickly turned back around to give him a stern "no". He proceeded to walk over to the tub and knocked over my shampoo and conditioner, that obviously wasn't enough because he went over to his shopping cart and grabbed a ball and threw it into the tub! What a rascal!


No comments:
Post a Comment