Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All Aboard!

The teething train has graced us once again... and even though it's only been a couple of days, it feels like a lifetime. Last night (Monday) had me feeling exactly the way I felt when he was just a couple of weeks old and I was getting up constantly throughout the night for feedings. Last night I got up 5 times! I felt so bad for him, he woke up screaming in pain (did the same thing for his nap today) all I could do was hold him :( He hasn't been napping at the dayhome, it's probably a combo of his teething situation and all the action that's going on outside of the bedroom. It's HORRIBLE timing, I've got such a crazy schedule this week due to the wedding fair. I'm helping out with a bunch of promo and I'm working an extra day which, unfortunately, puts a lot of pressure on Colin to have to deal with a sometimes cranky/teething toddler.

His appetite has changed... which is very disappointing. He doesn't eat 1/2 as much as he use to (could be due to the teething). He still refuses to even touch chicken and turkey... we've tried different cooking methods and different sauces in hopes that he'll eat it.. dream on mom! He'll play with his food and will end up pointing at it and saying "nonononono" (grrrr)

No comments: