Teething Update
I've been waiting to blog with an update because his progress has been all over the maps. During the day time he's usually pretty happy.... it's only at nights that it seems to bother him. On Monday night he slept all through the night last night he was up at 3 and couldn't settle him back down. The one complaint that I have is that he ends up going for a 2nd nap around 5ish and doesn't wake up for the rest of the night!! Which in turn means he's waking up close to 5 in the morning thinking it's time to play :( Hopefully we can get him back into his old routine.I've been working a lot of extra hours lately and got yesterday off, Robbie helped me do some cleaning around the house.
He grabbed a piece of paper towel and started wiping the windows with me.

Washing the floors.
And sweeping the floors.
No comments:
Post a Comment