(Dad here)
This is my first blog and I wished it was under better circumstances. Our little guy was up from about 3 am on this morning with a fever and general unhappiness so we decided to go to the Children's Hospital this morning to make sure that it wasn't anything too bad. We'd chalk it up to teething but the usual signs for Robbie (bad rash, etc) were not there so we wanted to get him checked out. Lucky us when we got there there was no one else in the waiting room so Robbie had quick service and all the attention he could get. After being looked at they couldn't really determine/diagnose anything so they gave him some Motrin (as opposed to Tylenol... I guess it has some anti-inflammatory drugs in it).
If it is a bug the doctor said we should know in the next day or so but for now we're just keeping him as content as we can with lots of fluids and distraction. It sucks when he can't talk and tell us what hurts and that we can't really do anything to help the little guy. I can see why Heather likes writing blogs, it's therapeutic.
Anyways it's Robbie and I here at the laptop we'll give him a chance to blog as well....
gvldgj fldefl3e9itf4rj
gvrbbnvrbn r
I think that's his way of saying "Hi and that he misses everyone"
Anyways Dad here... signing off.


No comments:
Post a Comment