
I'm in heaven!
Robbie was such a good boy today. We've been having a bit of a power struggle with him in regards to eating and a couple of other minor issues (standing on the sofa/La-z-boy) and we thought that there was no end in sight, but today he worked really well with us and didn't have any issues! We even went the whole day without a bottle (didn't even need it before bed!)!!
I really wish we had a video camera to capture our little monkey in his element; instead, I'll try to describe it to the best of my ability. It's 7:30pm (should be winding down for bed) Robbie brings his musical dancing turtle that sings "Won't you take me to funky town". He hits play on the turtles foot and the music starts singing and the turtle starts doing the robot, I try to imitate the turtle and then realize that I'm not doing a good job so I try to do my interpretation of an Irish jig. Robbie thinks that my dancing his hillarious and starts to do his own moves. He's giving it his all, he's flexing every muscle from the waist up and doing the fastest cha-cha I've ever seen. His eyes are clenched closed and his tripping over his feet and falls on his bum and laughs uncontrollably, then picks himself up and proceeds to do it all over again.



No comments:
Post a Comment