This picture cracks me up... I wish my flash would have co-operated, though. He's got this Elmo Dress me toy that asks to zip up his jacket, tie his shoe laces, check his pockets, etc etc and at the end of each question Elmo says "please"... so this is Robbie saying "please".
He's slowly starting to put 2 words together. He's come up with "Hi Bird", "Hi Mommy", "No Bite" (I was biting Pooh Bear), and "No Way" is the newest one.
Today he ate so well for me, had chicken, peas & tomato - of course I wasn't too keen on eating any of that so I went out to get myself a baked potato & salad, I picked up a small fries for mini me as a reward for eating so well. He loved it! We sat together and watched "Molly" aka The Big Comfy Couch while he munched on them. I told him it was time for bed & he said "no" (this is a new thing, instead of saying "George" or "night night" he'll try and stay up longer) So we went into his room and laid him down while I sat beside him, he gave me his hand and started to giggle. He wanted me to play "round and round the garden" (it's kind of like "cut the pickle, tickle tickle") so after a couple of tickles we read his CG book. I tucked him in afterwards and told him how good of a boy he was, he looked at me and puckered his lips looking for a kiss (awww!) then he asked me for a hug!! He's such a sweet heart and I'm so proud of the little man he's turning into.


No comments:
Post a Comment