I write this as my child is being mesmerized by The Wiggles and their singing, this will be a short one as I need to finish dinner.
On Monday I had gotten some flowers from work (because it was my last day) I brought them home & showed Robbie how to smell them, "mmmm" he says. So this morning we went for a walk and came across a field full of dandelions, he went crazy! He screams "fowfow" as he runs to a bundle of dandelions in the field (fowfow = flower), he gets on his hands and knees and buries his face into the "flowers" takes a big sniff and says "blech" hahahahaha.
This afternoon we went for another walk and went to the park across the street, it just so happened that the kids had just gotten out of school and were all at the park. Guess who comes up to Robbie to say hi?! One of his little girl guide friends! He was all smiles as he grabbed her hands as she led him all over the park; she helped him up the slides, put him in the swing and tried to teach him how to maneuver some of the older kid toys. Another one of the girl guides came over and took Robbie's other hand... he was walking around that park like he owned it and all the ladies. The girls were pushing him on the swing and he kept on giggling which made the girls giggle - what a flirt!


No comments:
Post a Comment