Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Patty - Day Home Provider

Well I finally gathered the strength to give Patty the news that we're relocating. She was shocked but was so great - she said that if we ever need a reference if we try and find a day home/care up in Edmonton that she'd be more than willing to write one, she said he's been an angel for her. She also said that her mom's back for the summer (she lives in the states) so she said if I need her to watch Robbie for some extra days (packing or some me time) she can do it now that she's got another set of eyes and hands available to help.

I'm really going to miss bringing Robbie to her. He's blossomed so much since he started going there, he can play by himself and isn't demanding my attention 24-7, she's taught him several words and numbers, Robbie has a little girl friend thanks to her home. Her and I have the same kind of parenting styles and we've clicked since day one... it's going to suck to say good-bye to her and all the kids for good.

No comments: