Holly crow, my baby's 2 months away from 2 years old!!! Can you believe it?! I guess I should start planning his birthday party.
Hmmm what's new in Robbie land - well, he says his name now! He's been saying it for at least a week now "Mommy, Daddy, Robbie" (and will point to himself). We were at Walmart picking up some essentials and throughout our visit we came across about a handful of babies sitting in their buckets being pushed around in carts, Robbie would say "baby... shhhhh" while putting his finger to his lips. SO CUTE. We stopped at McDonalds to get some grub, we were standing in line and I was trying to decide what I wanted when all the sudden Robbie says "hmmmm" and puts his finger to his lips like he's trying to make a big decision too.
So he doesn't have a cold.... he's got a new tooth in the works, this is the first time he's gotten a runny nose from it. Colin wanted to have a bath with him in our massive soaker tub and as soon as we opened his diaper it was apparent he teeth were bothering him. I think the soap bothered his bottom because he was in tears as soon as he got into the water, so we took him out of the tub and he had fun playing with Daddy outside of the tub.
My goal for today is to get all the boxes unpacked and to take the monkey out for a walk around the neighbourhood and to avoid the park (it's been raining so the sand and the slides have to be soaked)


No comments:
Post a Comment