Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Julia and Rich

Last night I got a call from Purolator saying there's 3 boxes waiting for me to be picked up. I went to pick them up and they BARELY fit in our Jeep! (good thing we don't have the mini any more) Toys R Us sent us these massive boxes on behalf of someone, we weren't able to open the boxes right then because as soon as Robbie would see them he'd want in. So I sent an email to Uncle Paul because that seems like something he'd do but he said it wasn't and thought it would be Grammie and Grampie, so I made a phone call and Grampie says it wasn't him. Once Robbie was in bed Colin and I raced into the garage to find something with a name so that we can thank them.... it was Julia and Rich!! Our kids are so lucky for all the gifts they got both of our monkeys, I can't wait to wrap them!

I met Julia when I was working at the Bridal Centre and we've been able to keep our friendship strong since my move up north. They've come to visit us a couple times since our move and Robbie really loves playing with them.

Thank you Julia and Rich, you definitely went overboard and I'll send you video of his reaction on Christmas morning!

No comments: