Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I NEVER thought I'd say this...

I sound like my mother.

Robbie has selective hearing and when I say "no" some times he'll continue to do it and I end up repeating myself several times, when he still continues to do it I've started asking him "what did I say?!" which actually works and gets him to stop and think. I am my mom.

Robbie's also realized that he can say "no" to us...

"Robbie, it's night night time"
"nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno"

"yes, please"
"no" which is usually followed by a mild temper tantrum.

OH, speaking of temper tantrums... this monkey can turn it on and off like a light switch! He doesn't like being denied anything and when he is, the tears start flowing and the bottom lip starts quivering. We ask him to stop and usually he'll turn it off instantly, for the odd time he doesn't stop, we tell him to go to his room until he stops fussing and his struts into his room and then is back apologizing within a minute.

I find he's changed, his annunciation is getting better and his vocab is constantly growing. He looks different too (to me at least) he's getting to be so big :(

No comments: