Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a good big brother!

I just had to blog about Robbie's new role as big brother... he loves his little sister so much! He always wants play with her in his room "come Lana, come in bedroom" and he loves to give her his toys. He'll hold up two different cars and will ask her which one she wants to play with (talk about melting mommy's heart) Tonight was the first time that he wanted to hold her, so Robbie sat on my lap and I put Lana on his lap and he cradled her head so well with his arm! (of course I was reinforcing his arms so nothing would happen)

Lana and I were having tummy time in Robbie's room tonight and he and I were driving his hot wheels up and down her back. I think she liked the hot wheel massage, she just laid there and took it all in :)

No comments: