Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

What a great day!







Even though Lana and I had a rough night I was in good spirits today and so was Robbie! Lana slept through most of the day (except for feedings, obviously) so Robbie and I got to spend some great quality time together. He was such a sweetie and he LOVES to help. He helped me vacuum with the dust buster, he helped me change Lana's diaper and he even helped me make rice! He's very good with directions and knows not to touch the pot and loves to pour the salt, butter and rice into the pot and he likes to watch it boil and laughs when he sees the bubbles.

Tonight Grampie called and this was the first time Robbie DIDN'T want to talk on the phone! He was so happy and busy dancing he didn't want to stop for a phone call... poor Grampie :( He'll call you tomorrow!

No comments: