
Yep... another month has passed and we get one month closer to his big birthday.
He has changed so much this month, this has been his biggest month by far. He sprouted his first two chompers (which are growing in quite nicely & are pearly white!), he started crawling and he's communicating a lot more.
His naps are all over the place and VERY inconsistent. He use to have
2 hr naps.... now I'm lucky if he goes down for an hour at a time. Yesterday he only had 2hrs worth of sleep within a 13hr day! Needless to say he wasn't the happiest baby. I just don't know what to do, every time he shows the signs of being tired I try and put him down but he just pulls himself up and starts talking to himself, which is fine, but the talking turns into crying and he never falls asleep. I had to take all of his stuffed animals out of the crib because when I thought he was sleeping he was actually entertaining himself with his stuffed animals!
2 hr naps.... now I'm lucky if he goes down for an hour at a time. Yesterday he only had 2hrs worth of sleep within a 13hr day! Needless to say he wasn't the happiest baby. I just don't know what to do, every time he shows the signs of being tired I try and put him down but he just pulls himself up and starts talking to himself, which is fine, but the talking turns into crying and he never falls asleep. I had to take all of his stuffed animals out of the crib because when I thought he was sleeping he was actually entertaining himself with his stuffed animals!Colin and Robbie have a new game. Colin will growl at Robbie and Robbie will repeat it in his own little way... it's really cute! When Nan called tonight, she was able to hear Robbie growling at Colin.
Robbie's crawling like a champ. I can say "come on" and he'll follow me! His newest thing is doing
360's while sitting, it's like he gets so excited and doesn't know where to go or what to do so he'll spin in circles and constantly clap! He's also sticking out his tongue a lot more, if he's trying to reach something or is concentrating he'll stick it out.
360's while sitting, it's like he gets so excited and doesn't know where to go or what to do so he'll spin in circles and constantly clap! He's also sticking out his tongue a lot more, if he's trying to reach something or is concentrating he'll stick it out.My next task is to find someone to watch Robbie on Mondays & to start making his invites for his birthday. I want to get them done in the next couple of weeks before we head out of town.


No comments:
Post a Comment