Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend


I don't have the time to write a massive blurb about our entire weekend. It was busy and fun! Robbie figured out how to climb stairs, smack his lips out of joy and enjoyed some piano lessons. He tried some new fruit too: watermellon, grapes and blueberries! He's doing really well with his chewing and can eat fairly large slices right now. He looks like a little bird when you feed him slices... he tilts his head and opens his mouth up as wide as it can go and waits for you to put the food in his mouth.

His routine is changing again, he doesn't have any interest in cereal anymore (I'd take solids over cereal any day too!) We use to give him cereal as part of his bed time routine but seeing as though he's veto'd that we're giving him a 7oz bottle instead, and for all his naps we're making him a 5oz bottle. He just doesn't seem to have a good sleep & wants to wake up to eat if we don't give him something right before bed.

I go back to work on Thursday.... I have mixed feelings, to be honest. It's going to be really good for me to get a break from mommyhood, but I know I'm going to miss my little man so much. We'll see how I handle it.
For some strange reason I can't post pictures at the moment.... http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/babyrobbie/06-25-07/

No comments: