Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rhythm Man

I just wanted to write a quick blurb up to update everyone. He's doing amazingly well, you'd never know he had surgery, his wounds are healing really well. I was expecting everything to swell up and for him to have all the colours of the rainbow from the bruising, not the case! The wound on his sac was a little red this morning so I put some Polysporin on it (Dr told us to stop using it on the 3rd day) but it doesn't seem to be painful at all.

On to more exciting stuff... my child loves to dance (just like his mom)! We were watching a movie 2 days ago (Save the Last Dance), it's got so much music in the video and ever time the music would play Robbie would do squats over and over to the music. Colin started clapping his hands to the music and Robbie would start clapping with his Daddy, he grins ear to ear as he dances and claps along to the beat.

He just recently started to walk around in circles too. I think he likes making himself dizzy. He hasn't made himself dizzy to the point that he falls down, he usually takes 2 or 3 laps and then laughs to you.

No comments: