Friday, November 30, 2007
Fluke?
Last night he got up at 3:30am and I went into his room to try & put him back to sleep. When I first went in the room he was sitting up and was moaning. "It's bed time, Robbie" and tucked him in, gave him Pooh and left the room. He was quick to scream even louder than his initial cry, I waited a minute and went back into his room. This time around he was standing so I leaned over the railing and gave him a hug, laid him back down, put his blanket over him and gave him Pooh. He was silent as I left the room, I was just waiting for for the screech once I closed the door... I waited... and waited. He fell back asleep!!! And didn't wake up again!!! This was probably a once in a life time sort of thing, but I felt really good about myself after that :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment