Last night was a weird night, he must be going through some kind of a phase. He woke up screaming @ midnight so I went in to check on him, I gave him some Tylenol and another bottle and tried to put him back down... he started freaking out as soon as I put him down, so I picked him back up and rocked with him. He was quite content and calm laying his head on my shoulder and snuggling with me! After at least 20mins I tried to put him down again & he started doing the same thing again... this time I decided to let him work it out. He did go quiet after a couple of minutes but I was woken up 2 more times that night, I don't think he was in pain because as soon as he was in my arms he was happy and quiet.
We had our first snow fall (that's sticking around) yesterday so I took the rug rat outside to play. I'm so happy with the boots I got him, they're called "Stonz" and they're made so that baby can wear his indoor Robbez shoes within these boots! He loved running in the snow... even more so than the leaves! I think now he understands why I want him to wear a hat & mitts, he didn't try pulling anything off once we got outside to the colder weather!
OH, I almost forgot to mention! Last night when we were having dinner I had cut up his pasta into smaller portions that he could grab & eat but he kept reacing in my direction like he wanted my fork. So I went to the cupboard & got his own mini fork that Auntie Alison got for him & he grabbed that sucker and stabbed a noodle and brought it right to his mouth!! I was SO impressed, he kept doing it over & over until he got to a mushy noodle that wasn't sticking to his fork so he switched back to his hands 'cause the boy was hungry!


No comments:
Post a Comment