Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, October 21, 2006

First signs of teething?





Well he really seems to love to put his fist in his mouth. I think this is the start of his teething process, he can only fit a thumb and two fingers in there... but I'm sure as he grows he'll be able to get more in there!



I was playing around with him today while daddy was out playing paintball. This is what our monster will look like when he grows hair. Speaking about hair, he seems to be getting the "bald spot" he can throw his head from side to side really fast so the fine hair is thinning out to nothing.





He's really starting to like tummy time. I keep him entertained with my stupid faces I make and silly sounds & he has really good head control! His cries are VERY distinctive now. I can tell when he needs to feed, sleep, or just plain bored! When he's fussy he used to like to be held vertically (close to the chest) but now that he's getting longer he seems to like being cuddled horizontally. He also LOVES to be swaddled! I don't know if I was doing it properly at first or not... but what I've been doing lately, when he gets sleepy I wrap him up SUUUPER tight and give him a soother & he's out like a light in a good 5mins. But just you wait... in a week he'll probably train me for a new routine!

No comments: