Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, October 06, 2006

Gotch ya!



I did it! I FINALLY caught his smile on camera!

I went to walmart yesterday to get him some sleepers for the colder months that are ahead of us. He's officially in 3 month old clothes now (except for Gap clothes... they're the only brand that seem to be accurate)





He has definitely discovered his hands! When he's feeding we play a game, I keep my mouth open & he tries to put his hands in my mouth. When he's wide awake in the mornings he's bang on & gets it in on the first try, in the evening his accuracy isn't as good. We've got a vibrating chair that has some little toys that rattle & he has discovered how to make the noise. I had him in that chair for a good 20mins this morning & that's all I could hear was the rattling of the dangling toys!





I love this little guy more & more every day! (as does Colin)





I can't get over how much he's grown! The car seat is a good way to gauge, the day we brought him home vs him at eight weeks



Todays Pictures


We're off to Edmonton tomorrow morning for the long weekend. We'll have tons of pictures when we get back!

No comments: