

IT'S THE DROOL! He's started blowing bubbles with it & he seems to be drooling more & more every day. He still loves to put his fist in his mouth & favours it instead of a soother.
We were out and about this past weekend getting all of our goodies ready for the big trip (we leave this Sunday) we decided to get an umbrella like stroller that had reclining capabilities. The stroller that we have is pretty bulky and some times hard to get around in. We also go the little guy a playmat, seeing as though he's enjoying tummy time a lot more I thought I'd try & make it even more enjoyable. We picked up the jumperoo (jolly jumper) that Nana got Robbie for Christmas, we have yet to open it up.. but I can't wait to get him into that thing!!
We had our carving contest on Sunday, which was a big hit. Jen & Max brought their little one, Sophia, along... what an adorable family! We were trying to get the babies to kiss... they weren't too keen on it.HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


No comments:
Post a Comment