
Sorry guys, I haven't updated you guys lately!! Lets see..
Well, on Wednesday after Robbie's ultrasound, the immunization shots started to bother him. He was really fussy & hard to console. Usually when he cries I feed him & he's happy... he didn't even want to get close to boob for some grub =( On Thursday he went from 530am - 1pm without eating. It seemed like the only thing that could settle him was a warm bath... and that didn't last for long before he was screaming again. What sucks even more is that he has tears now, so he'd cry & cry with tears streaming down his face and all I could do was hold him & cry with him. Thankfully, he's pretty much over it now, when he cries it's because he's hungry!
Saturday I tried putting him in his crib in his room (he's been sleeping in his pack 'n play right beside me in our room) I tell ya, I had that monitor right on the edge of the side table & my head was as close to it as I could get. It seemed like I had picked the wrong night to introduce him to his crib. He was up at 230 for his first feeding... it's so hard to drag your tired body across the hallway & feed in a chair. I'm so use to bringing baby in bed so that I lay down & close my eyes while he nurses. So after he fed he wanted to talk to me.... call me a bad mom, but I didn't want to hear about his sleep at that particular moment. So I walked around until he fell back asleep and then put him in our room. Smart move on my behalf! He was up 3 other times for feedings that night!
I'll be back to post pictures of our little man.
Take care!
Well, on Wednesday after Robbie's ultrasound, the immunization shots started to bother him. He was really fussy & hard to console. Usually when he cries I feed him & he's happy... he didn't even want to get close to boob for some grub =( On Thursday he went from 530am - 1pm without eating. It seemed like the only thing that could settle him was a warm bath... and that didn't last for long before he was screaming again. What sucks even more is that he has tears now, so he'd cry & cry with tears streaming down his face and all I could do was hold him & cry with him. Thankfully, he's pretty much over it now, when he cries it's because he's hungry!
Saturday I tried putting him in his crib in his room (he's been sleeping in his pack 'n play right beside me in our room) I tell ya, I had that monitor right on the edge of the side table & my head was as close to it as I could get. It seemed like I had picked the wrong night to introduce him to his crib. He was up at 230 for his first feeding... it's so hard to drag your tired body across the hallway & feed in a chair. I'm so use to bringing baby in bed so that I lay down & close my eyes while he nurses. So after he fed he wanted to talk to me.... call me a bad mom, but I didn't want to hear about his sleep at that particular moment. So I walked around until he fell back asleep and then put him in our room. Smart move on my behalf! He was up 3 other times for feedings that night!
I'll be back to post pictures of our little man.
Take care!


No comments:
Post a Comment