
On to foods! During my last shopping excursion I picked up some jarred baby food. I'm having a hard time blending up peas/green beans so I opted to pick up a couple of jars instead of waisting 1/2 hr trying to get it to the right consistency. I also picked up a jar of sweet potatoes, apples w/ strawberries and apples w/ raspberries. In my book it says that he's not suppose to have strawberries & raspberries until over a year because the seeds pose as a choking hazard... but on the jars it says 6 months. So Robbie has had sweet potatoes and strawberries already. Tomorrow he's going to try yogurt! I tell ya, grocery shopping for him is so strange! I'm use to looking for the "low fat" products.... but today I was looking for the highest fat content! hahaha.
I have to share this picture with you, this is one of Colin & Robbies ritual once Daddy comes home from work. Colin grabs an apple, sits down on the couch and takes a couple bites out and then Robbie goes in for the kill. He moans and groans as he sucks all the juice out of the apple.... it's so adorable. Colin gets such a kick out of sharing his food with Robbie!


No comments:
Post a Comment