Clueless
I have no idea what's bothering him. Yesterday he had a 3hr nap in the morning and only an hour nap in the afternoon, I was shocked! I thought he'd have abnormally long naps to catch up on the sleep he lost on Wednesday night. We had tickets to the hockey game so we did our bed time ritual at 5:45 because he was needing some serious sleep. My dad came at 6:15 to babysit for us and off we went to the game. Turns out Robbie wasn't ready to sleep, he was up with Grampy for another 2hrs and then went down for an hour nap and was up again. When we came home shortly after 10 he was still awake! We did our bath & bottle routine and put him to sleep and he did sleep through the night (thank god)I have no idea what is causing this and it's frustrating because I want to address the issue, resolve it and move forward. Hopefully today/night will be better.Flames Game - UNBELIEVABLE! I haven't been to a playoff game in years. The vibe in the 'dome was insane. Everyone was wearing red... it was such a great experience. Thanks to Vibe 98.5 and Molson Canadian!!! GO FLAMES GO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment