
Robbie's schedule has been really odd lately. He use to have a power nap in the morning and a cat nap in the afternoon, for the past couple of days they've switched. He now has a cat nap in the morning and a power nap in the afternoon... odd, I wonder why!?
I've been giving him a lot more Tylenol lately, he's been waking up in the middle of the night crying so I give him Tylenol, a bottle and cuddles and he usually goes back to sleep. On Wednesday he was up at 3:30 I gave him the bottle & Tylenol combo and put him back to bed... he woke up again at 4am crying (it was the "I'm hurt" cry) so I sat in the rocking chair with him and hummed to him until he calmed down. Poor guy =( Wednesday afternoon he actually fell asleep on my shoulder while I was rocking him in the living room. He keeps rubbing his upper lip and nose, at first I thought he was just trying to get a boogie out but after checking his nostrils and not finding anything I watched him as he did it again and he's actually rubbing his upper lip.
New foods are going great, I made this dried fruit puree for him & he's loving it! It's got dried apricots, prunes and fresh apple in it! He likes it even more if you put some yogurt w/ it... yum yum! I tried giving yogurt on it's own and he made it very clear that he didn't like it. I'm going to make stew over the weekend for him!
New foods are going great, I made this dried fruit puree for him & he's loving it! It's got dried apricots, prunes and fresh apple in it! He likes it even more if you put some yogurt w/ it... yum yum! I tried giving yogurt on it's own and he made it very clear that he didn't like it. I'm going to make stew over the weekend for him!
I took Robbie outside today because it was gorgeous outside (+18) I whipped out the camera again and tried taking some summer pictures of him. Ever time I took a step back to take a picture he'd lean forward and grab a hand full of grass, rip it out of the ground and shove it in his mouth.... ewww! So he had dirt, grass and slobber all over his face... lovely (lol!)Last time that I went grocery shopping I picked up some infant moistu
rizing bubble bath. Both daddy and Robbie experienced a bubble bath for the first time! It's hard to get a good picture of him while in the tub, he's so tired by that time of the day that he rarely gives a good smile for the camera =(
rizing bubble bath. Both daddy and Robbie experienced a bubble bath for the first time! It's hard to get a good picture of him while in the tub, he's so tired by that time of the day that he rarely gives a good smile for the camera =(


No comments:
Post a Comment