Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Naps


His naps is a little wonky at the moment. He use to have 2 or 3 naps depending on the duration of each of them, his first nap of the day (around 9 am) would last for at least 2hrs (a couple of days ago he went 3.5hrs!!) Yesterday he had 3 naps that were all 1 hr - 1.5 hrs. Today he had a nap around 9:30 and woke up an hour later, we went & did our grocery shopping and by the time we got back we had been gone for 2hrs so he was due for a nap. Nope... the little guy didn't want to sleep. I brought a 6oz bottle into his bedroom thinking he didn't want to go to sleep on an empty stomach (couldn't have been empty because he ate 6oz of milk, banana, papaya & whole wheat cereal before we left for the grocery store) So he guzzled the 6oz bottle down & I put him back to bed. He moaned & whined and kept on going for 15mins until I went in there. There he was on the opposite side of the pack 'n play and facing the opposite direction and looking up at me with a big smile.

He finally went down for his 2nd nap.... after about 5hrs of being awake! Holly cow! I think he's trying to go from 3 naps to 2. He's sleeping through the night now, which I'm thrilled about! I'm catching up on sleep I never knew I had lost.

Wishing you all a Happy Easter & we hope to see everyone soon!

No comments: