Well I've gotta tell ya... I think he's introducing us to a new routine! Yesterday he was awake for pretty much the whole day! He would take the occasional 30 min nap, but would wake right up again for a couple of hours! The good thing about that is he's getting tired a lot earlier! He use to fall asleep around 10 -10:30 but last night he was zonked out at around 8:30!! He still got up for his 4 o'clock feeding (which is a breeze at this point)Colin & Robbie had a bath together last night! No cries again! It's definitely a bonding experience. Colin was lucky enough to walk away without getting peed on (lucky bugger!)


For the past couple of nights I've been putting Robbie in his sleeping bag. It's a god send! When he wakes up for a feeding in the middle of the night I always end up ruining the swaddle I had him in & I usually do a sloppy job after I feed him because I'm tired. Well this little guy works wonders! He loves having arms free while he sleeps anyways, so swadling doesn't really do much for him.
Well I better go get my stuff done now while he's sleeping before he decides to wake up for the day! Take care everyone!!



No comments:
Post a Comment