Well he's officially 5 weeks old today!!
He's very alert these days, he loves looking at the lights (natural or artificial) When he's awake he can hold his head up really well. He's going to love the jolly jumper, I can just sit there for hours bouncing him up and down & he's on cloud nine!
These past couple days he seems to be sleeping for the day & then awake in the evening. He just wants to eat! I feed him and then 30 mins later he's fussy and it turns out he's hungry!! We've come to the conclusion that he's packing on the food so that he can sleep through the night (he's our little hibernating bear!)
He had his professional pictures done http://www.lulufoto.com/Superman/index.htm he was so alert for the whole session. It's a nice little memento to have these pictures, I highly recommend it to any new mom.
We're in the middle of Sept and we're counting down the days until Auntie Shari's baby arrives (due Nov 02) I can't wait to introduce our babies to each other... They're going to have such a special bond being born so close together! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that baby gives her a quick labor!
Well, That's all for now.
Love,
Heather


No comments:
Post a Comment