Well we had a nice weekend. We stayed home and just spent some quality time together.
Robbie's becoming
more and more responsive every day! Right after he wakes up from his naps, when he's in a good mood, I can make him smile with my kisses (not every time... but getting there!) He holds his head up all by himself when we burp him, the lights seem to give him that much more incentive to keep it up... he just thinks that light is the cats meow! He's cooing all the time, even when he eats. It seems like he's always got a story to tell... and I'm all ears =)
Today I dressed him up with the first outfit we ever bought for him. Colin doesn't like it (I think deep down he does like it), I think the word "Safari" isn't manly enough for Robbie. hahaha! I think the little dude looks adorable. Your thoughts? (You can add comments by clicking on the "comments" button at the bottom of the article)
I hope everyone's enjoying the beginning of fall!
Love,
Heather
Pictures


1 comment:
I think he looks very studly in that outfit :-).
Post a Comment