Well lets see... where do we start?
Friday - Colin came home from work & we decided to give Robbie a bath before we went to Colins ball hockey game. Now, in past, Robbie hasn't been a fan of baths. He loves getting his face washed with a warm cloth... but that's as far as he goes, so we decided to try the big tub. Mama got in with him! He started off screaming at the top of his lungs while I was washing his hair but then he stopped & realized he was floating in warm water. I was swaying him from side to side & he loved it!! He was so relaxed that he peed on mom! (oh well... their urine is sterile) So after the relaxing bath I gave him a good feeding & then we headed off to the arena. He was a little fussy at first but as soon as I gave him to Jennay (the girl that organized/hosted my baby shower) he fell fast asleep. We got home around 11:30 and I fed him before we went to bed... he ended up sleeping from midnight to 7:30! Then I fed him & we all fell back asleep for another couple of hours!!! SWEET LOVE!
Saturday - We spent the morning at home... feeding him. In the afternoon we went to my old work to see everyone. It seems as though people think that he looks more like Colin now, but there's the odd few that think he still looks like me. This may sound odd, but I think he looks like himself. I don't see myself or Colin, maybe that's because I see this kids face 24/7.
Sunday - Well, he's been sleeping for the past hour so I was able to clean the bathroom & now I'm writing this blog. Col & I are going to take the monster for a walk, I think we're going to go see what's out there for movies & maybe pick up a slurpee on the way home. It's suppose to be 22 today so we should take advantage of this nice weather before it turns into snow =(
That's all for now. We've got our 6 week check up tomorrow! I can't wait to see how much he weighs! I'll update you guys on the results of the appt =)
-H


No comments:
Post a Comment