Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, September 15, 2006

September 15, 2006


Just when you think you've figured him out... He throws you off course again! Usually once I feed him in the morning he zonks right out and will wake up one or two times to be fed. He JUST fell asleep now (11:30) after a good 3 hours of fussing! I'd feed him & he'd pretty much fall asleep at the boob and then out of nowhere he'd wake himself up and fuss (he wouldn't eat more, wouldn't burp and had a clean diaper) Sometimes he fights this sleep thing with everything he has within him... He wants to stay up and be bounced! Speaking of bouncing... He's going to be a jolly jumper fanatic! I'm getting a good workout by bouncing him up and down while he stares, mesmerised by the lights.

We go for our 6 week check-up in, just over, a week. I hope she can tell me that I can start working out... I'm really not happy with the way I'm looking right now. I'm also really curious about how heavy Robbie is! If he gained 2lbs in just over a week... Can you imagine how much he weighs now?! Over 10lbs for sure!... He's growing up so fast.

He loves his Boppy pillow! It's great to help with nursing when you first start out, it helps the little ones hold the baby & it's a great way to let the baby sleep (as you can see!) I definitely recommend one.

Todays pictures

No comments: