For some reason it seems like we've been married a lot longer than 2 years, so much has happened these past couple years it's hard to believe it's all been crammed into 2 years! I'm so lucky to have found my soul mate, he's such a great Daddy and an amazing husband.... I love you babes.
Robbie's bum was a big saga that I'm thankful is pretty much over. When we went to the walk-in clinic we waited for about 2hrs before I went to inquire how much longer of a wait it would be and then was told that we were "forgotten about" (hard to understand how we were missed seeing as thought we were walking up and down the hallway and were flirting with the nurses. ANYWAYS - So we finally get into an examination room and the Dr comes in and looks at his bum "So what do you usually give him when this happens?" Hello Dr.Bonehead, we've never experienced this... hence why we've been waiting to see you for 2hrs! So he gave us a jar of coritsone to put on Robbie's bum twice daily. The first day we didn't notice any change, on the second morning I put the cream on Robbie's bum and he went ballistic! He looked like a fish out of water while he cried so hard. So I quickly washed it off & decided that the Dr was an idiot who has no knowledge of children illnesses. Out of desperation I called Grammy and she talked to a couple of Dr's/Nurses about Robbies bum & someone recommended a homemade concoction that only 1 pharmacy carries. We put it on Robbie's bum that night before bed & the next morning his sores had turned from a bright red to a dull pink, so it's obviously healing. He doesn't cry when he poops anymore! You have no idea the pain he was being put through, I resorted to laying him over my lap so that I could get into his bum with a warm towel without rubbing up against the sores. If I tried to lay a cloth over his bum he would tense up every muscle in his body & start to cry.... which in turn made me cry, so needless to say - I'm happy that he's feeling better. THANK YOU GRAMMY & GRAMPY!!
He's so cute when he plays with his Fisher Price phone. He lifts up the receiver and puts the talking part up to his ear and proceeds to babble, he's such a copycat! I get such a kick out of him, he's so much fun to play with. He was in my wallet a couple of days ago & decided it would be fun to empty out all my cards, so he sat there with 2 cards in one hand and a card in the other. "Give" I said, and he gave me the 2 cards out of his one hand "Take" and he took the cards back! We did this over & over, he thought it was a great little game because I got so excited and gave him so much praise. Daddy's been practicing with him too and it seems to be sticking!
He also likes to play tunnel with us. If we stand in the hallway with our legs spread out Robbie will walk right through them with his walker. He gets so excited and sometimes trips over his feet out of excitement!


No comments:
Post a Comment