Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Birthday Month

T minus 10 days until our little guy turns a year old. Can you believe it?! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was on the couch with Robbie and nursing him for 20-30 mins while I did sudoku to pass the time, now here he is gulping 7oz bottles in 2-3minutes!


His rash is gone but Mr. Toplefttooth has yet to make his grand appearance, as you can see from these pictures... he's still teething =P Robbie's eating us out of house & home, within a 4hr time span he had a large helping of tuna casserole (which he loved... I actually went back to get him a second helping) a whole banana and a whole peach along with 2 7oz bottles! I am SO excited to go to the Dr's to find out his weight & stats.
His new thing is taking things for a walk in his walker. He'll bring his water bottle for a walk, his toys, his clothes.... even mommy's pots! He loves to chase after you & to be chased, his laugh is sooo contagious. He gets the giggles over the silliest things, he was standing up and holding onto a chair so I went around to the other side of the chair & rested my head on the seat and just stared at him... he bursted out in laughter and would sit himself down on the floor. Every time he pulled himself up to look at me he'd start laughing hysterically again (didn't realize I was that funny looking =P)




No comments: