Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another Tooth



Well his top left tooth has finally made it's appearance, piercing through the skin today. Just like all the other times, he's to a bum rash. We can honsetly say that this is the worst rash to date. With the rash comes blisters & excessive pooping. Yesterday when we went to the wedding Grammy & Grampy watched him all day/night... he pooped 7 times! He's been pooping a lot all week which has not been helping him with his rash, his biggest blister poped today so his bum is bleeding =( So now I have the tricky task of trying to make this bum better. If it's still bleeding by the time I get home from work tomorrow then I'm going to let him sleep diaperless. I need his wound to air out, there's no way it's going to heal when it's sitting in a diaper full of acidic pee.
We'll keep you updated on his status!

No comments: