Our child is 20 months old now! Can you believe that? I'm so proud of how far he's come and I can't wait to see where life will take him.
Well yesterday was insane. We woke up to snow falling at a rapid pace and it just kept on piling up, we got at least 9 inches of snow. I got Robbie all suited up for battle and thought it would be fun to go for a walk or even put him in his sled - neither worked. The snow was past his knees so he couldn't lift his legs up high enough to take the next step, so I pulled out the sled but the snow was too wet; it just kept on sticking to the bottom of it.

In the afternoon the snow stopped falling and Robbie woke up from his nap wanting to go outside. He brought me his socks and shoes and sat on my lap waiting for me to suit him up. Even though things were melting there was a fair amount of snow, so we just went on the patio to play. He had a great time sitting and rolling around in it!




No comments:
Post a Comment