Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Oh my gosh...

How much do I love my son!?!?! I am having the time of my life with him.

I have to share these pictures from today. After Daddy left to head back up to Edmonton we were kind of bored, so we made a fort! Prince Robert was very excited about his new fort and was kind enough to let a couple servants aka stuffed animals into his lair.


He found my Crayons and starting making masterpieces... then he decided that it was a lot more fun to put all the Crayons in and out of his buckets while yelling into the buckets.



He finally went down for a nap at 1:30! I tucked him in and while leaving the room he said "i do" twice (his way of saying "I love you") He melts my heart, I am so blessed.

No comments: