It's been a while since I've updated. I'll do my best to cover everything.

- Robbie has a new stroller! Who would have thought that a $15 umbrella stroller would be his fav?! He usually is asking "up" after 5-10 mins in his old stroller but with this new puppy he's happy sitting in it for a whole trip! We brought it inside the house and he was so happy climbing in and out of it. He's even figured out how to buckle up!
- We headed up to Edmonton for, what was suppose to be, the weekend but due to heavy snow and insanely strong wind gusts we didn't leave town until Wednesday morning.
- Grandpa Bill's ashes are finally at rest. We were able to have a little get together @ his house and reminisce about Bill and the great life he had.
- We went to Gallaxyland (in West Ed) while we were in Edmonton and Robbie was in awe with all the rides, sounds and lights! We headed over to Gallaxyland Tots where everything was geared towards younger kids. Everything was padded and there was tons of ball rooms, slides and climbing! We will surely be making routine visits there!!
- Robbie's slowly starting to put two words together; like today I said "bye bye bird" and said "bybir". He's taking two words and making it one.

- Random kisses and hugs seem to be a daily thing with Robbie. We'll be reading a book or playing and he'll turn around and lay one right on the kisser... I love it!
- Robbie's definitely showing signs of the "Terrible Two's". He seems to forget the word "help" and is quick to start whining and throwing mini temper tantrums. Yesterday he wanted food right after I picked him up from the day home (I never have food in the car) and he didn't like hearing "no" so he proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs and throw a big hissy fit!
- He's got a new time out spot. I use to put him on his bed for time outs because he never got out of bed until I went to get him.... but lately he's been climbing out of bed, snagging toys and bringing them back to his bed to play with. So now he sits in a corner in the hallway - away from all the toys and TV!

- Robbie has a new stroller! Who would have thought that a $15 umbrella stroller would be his fav?! He usually is asking "up" after 5-10 mins in his old stroller but with this new puppy he's happy sitting in it for a whole trip! We brought it inside the house and he was so happy climbing in and out of it. He's even figured out how to buckle up!
- We headed up to Edmonton for, what was suppose to be, the weekend but due to heavy snow and insanely strong wind gusts we didn't leave town until Wednesday morning.
- Grandpa Bill's ashes are finally at rest. We were able to have a little get together @ his house and reminisce about Bill and the great life he had.
- We went to Gallaxyland (in West Ed) while we were in Edmonton and Robbie was in awe with all the rides, sounds and lights! We headed over to Gallaxyland Tots where everything was geared towards younger kids. Everything was padded and there was tons of ball rooms, slides and climbing! We will surely be making routine visits there!!
- Robbie's slowly starting to put two words together; like today I said "bye bye bird" and said "bybir". He's taking two words and making it one.

- Random kisses and hugs seem to be a daily thing with Robbie. We'll be reading a book or playing and he'll turn around and lay one right on the kisser... I love it!
- Robbie's definitely showing signs of the "Terrible Two's". He seems to forget the word "help" and is quick to start whining and throwing mini temper tantrums. Yesterday he wanted food right after I picked him up from the day home (I never have food in the car) and he didn't like hearing "no" so he proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs and throw a big hissy fit!
- He's got a new time out spot. I use to put him on his bed for time outs because he never got out of bed until I went to get him.... but lately he's been climbing out of bed, snagging toys and bringing them back to his bed to play with. So now he sits in a corner in the hallway - away from all the toys and TV!
- We have a new potty. Our old potty had a removable "splash guard" that seemed to be more of a toy and he wouldn't sit on it without ripping it off first. His old potty was a 3-1, so i disassembled it and made it into a stepping stool so that he can see himself in the mirror while he brushes his teeth!
- Robbie and I are sick. Robbie's got a little bit of a cough where as I have a full blown head cold. We're holding up well though =)
- Robbie and I are sick. Robbie's got a little bit of a cough where as I have a full blown head cold. We're holding up well though =)


No comments:
Post a Comment